In some cases, our Pro Partners may find that we have pre-populated basic information about their business, but we note it as not claimed by the owner or manager of the business. We will outline the process for claiming the business in this article.
When you click through to your business listing and you see this prompt, this means the business has been claimed and not approved by HomeGravy or it has not been claimed at all.
If the listing you are viewing is your business and you need to claim it, click the link on the green banner noted above in the picture.
From this point, you will be asked to complete the following steps:
- If you are not signed up, you will be taken to the sign up link in the HomeGravy System
- Once you have signed in, you will be presented with a election of being a Pro or Individual. to claim your listing, you need to select Pro.
- You will be sent a email or get a message telling you that your request is pending. At this point in the process HomeGravy Admin will be notified that you would like to take control of your listing.
- Once approved you will be sent another notification and link. (Keep in mind some party may click to claim your business by mistake and could be pending in admin. If HomeGravy Admin gets multiple users claiming the same business, we will complete the due diligence to determine the rightful owner.)
- The link will take you to your new My Account Page.
- When you get to your My Account Page you will want to click manage business
- Click Edit under the listing
This process is going to take you to step one of the setup process. Please see the link below:
Tip: Some of you will have more than one business and will create multiple listings in varied categories, but all businesses will fall under their single MY-Account if created under the original login. This will make it easier to manage and navigate while maintaining/promoting each listing.