Based on extensive research from users of home professionals and insights into current their reviews of notable sites, we have created the first ever score to give professionals credit for their digital activities on HomeGravy. This means that you don't have to build new reviews for HomeGravy because we help you leverage your current reviews in our score!
To make this happen, we have built an exclusive algorithm, which is a fancy word for us pairing HomeGravy Users "wants" of using professionals for their home projects with established social reviews as mentioned above. We have also added a few easy ways for your to earn points.
The score ranges from 20-100 points.
What Makes Up The HomeGravy Social Review Score
There are currently 13 components that make up the score. Each one has its own weighting. (To provide an example, if you are business is already on HomeGravy and claim your business and it is approved by admin, you earn points. It is that easy.)
- Replying to lead messages in a timely manner on HomeGravy
- Clearing or listening to your HomeGravy Voicemail in a timely manner
- If a HomeGravy User reviews you in their HomeGravy Inbox after you have completed a project for them
- You post projects for HomeGravy Users to view
- Your projects are liked
- HomeGravy Users comment on your projects
- Social Site's Ratings
- Social Site's number of reviews
- Adding Associations, Discovery FAQs, Gallery Images & being Tagged by a HomeGravy User in one of their projects
- Claiming your business as mentioned above
- Providing your Google URL
- Providing your Yelp URL
- Providing one additional social site URL
These are not listed in any particular order, but Pros that focus on their potential customers in the system and our users will see their score rise the quickest.
What Does the Score Review Score Do For Your Business?
Those that embrace The HomeGravy System and the elements of the Social Review Score will see their score rise. The Social Review Score determines the rank order of our Pros in our directory in the default sort. The higher the Social Review Score, the higher business will rank in their category or categories. This means more eyeballs, inquires and credibility with the HomeGravy Community.